flatfield box

The article Glenn mentioned in CCD Astronomy has a side bar by Dave
Petherick on his light box for his 8" telescope.  I think Norman's
system is better designed, but Dave's system is simpler.  There
are probably other designs out there somewhere on the net.  I'm sure
Tom will come up with an elegant solution to the problem!  I'd like
to see a flatfielding system that is cheap, works well and is easy to
provide to all of the TASS sites.  Having the Tycho database is going
to be an interesting check on how well these systems work!
Arne