[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: flatfields
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 97 10:24:55 -0700
- Old-Return-Path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 13:32:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"taQQ8C.A.dOD.aky-z"@kani.wwa.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom wrote that a set of 4 LEDs of differing colors would cover 550-660nm
pretty evenly. Sounds good to me, at least as a first try. I'd prefer
a test of such a combination compared to an incadescent source, ratio the
flatfields to see if there is any difference.
However, what do you do about the R or I bandpasses?