Re: Fermilab Talk

Tom,

I would like to attend and will be traveling from Columbus, Ohio.
I believe the following URLs might help for those arriving from out of town.
( http://www.fnal.gov/pub/visitor_info.html ) and a map can be found at
( http://www.fnal.gov/pub/map1.gif ) .
Will this Fermilab Colloquium be video recorded and available for purchase?
(Just looking at for some old TASS colleagues back in Maryland) :o)

Marty Pittinger