[TASS] Win95 FTP'ed

Good news, I finally figured out how to put my win95 program on the FTP directory of TASS.
Look in pub/incoming/win95gui/ for an exe file entry that is 464,896 bytes, and named mdiapp.exe

The application may or may not work on your machine, because I have been having problems with it.  On the machine I used to program it, a 486 133 MHz, it works, but on a Pentium Pro 200 Mhz, it doesn't.  If you get the error that says something about Ole blah, blah, blah, that is what I'm talking about.

If it does work, don't expect much out of the program, because I haven't worked on it very much, and because I recently had to redo the application to handle MDI (Multiple Doc. Interface), so really I have just done it from scratch.  I just put it on FTP to allow you to see what I am doing with the GUI, so you can make suggestions, etc.

Thanks,
Aaron

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com