Re: Lens Day

Lens day seems to have lasted a little longer than I anticipated.  I now have 2 V and 2 I lenses assembled.  I am putting together the first assemblies with the chipped and scratched lenses.  The theory is that I will learn to be cleaner as time goes on and so the later lenses will be better.

The next move is to get ARNE out on the porch to take pictures.  This will take a few days.  I am going to take the declination drive apart and try to improve it.  I don't think I can make it much better, but I will try.

Tom Droege