Re: paper concerning planets around other stars

This is just one more argument for doing tass.  If we had a big data base
of observations available you can bet the author would be searching it
now.   This is also good reason for making the photometry just as good as
it can be.  Differential photometry is fine for this purpose.

It won't be long now.

Tom Droege