Andrew's analysis of data set T

Could Andrew or someone remind me of what the exposure
times were for the analyzed frames?  I don't see it in
his memo.  The I-band photometric error plot looks just
like the bright end contains saturated stars.  Andrew
says they are not, but does not give an explanation of
how he decides saturataion level (it isn't always
65535 ADU, for example).
  Another possibility is the transformation for the
Tycho stars used for the I-band calibration, since this
transformation is nonlinear and highly luminosity class
dependent.
Arne