Time

I looked at the time stamps in the new fits headers and the shutter open
time was just awful.  Besides getting the initial condition wrong, the
times vary all over the place.  I asked for 100 seconds and got a mean of
about 92 and a sigma of (by eye) 2 seconds.  Ugh!  It is no doubt Windows.

This should encourage those of you working on the real time software to get
it working.

Meanwhile I will run in the DOS only option of Windows 95 and see how that
does.

Tom Droege