I sometimes forget.

I just got a message from someone that I had promised data that I did not
send.  Sigh!  I carry on a lot of correspondence, and sometimes things fall
through the cracks.

I do not feel bad if you remind me weekly or so to do things that I seem to
have promised.  If I change my mind and no longer want to do something I
will tell you so.  I usually send a message when I send something out, so
no message means that I have probably not done something.

Tom Droege