Re: Problem Found

Tom,
  I seem to recall that there are 'prescan' pixels that
you have to skip before you get to the active array.  You
can use those as 'overscan' if  you run out of prom space.
I would recommend more than 4 overscan pixels if at all
possible; often the first one or two is corrupted due to
residual flux from previously read pixels, and you want
several to average when determining the overscan.  I'd
recommend 8 if you can get them.  If not, we'll live with
what you give.
Arne