Jure Skvarc's analysis turned into Tech Note 77

  I've made a copy of Jure Skvarc's document on
"TASS disk sets 17 and 18 measurements" in the Technical
Notes area, calling it number 77.  I included the secondary
"calibration.html" document, too.  I _think_ that I managed
to convert all the CGI references properly, but I may have
made some mistakes.

  The Tech Notes index includes a link to Jure's original
copy of the document, back on his own Web site.

  Jure, could you please check it over to make sure that
I haven't introduced any errors?  Tell me via E-mail of any
changes you'd like me to make.

                                        Michael Richmond