Re: Jure Skvarc's analysis turned into Tech Note 77

Jure Skvarc wrote:

> Michael and Arne
>

> I think it would be nice to have some TASS WWW server with
> more space as now so
> that some data sets would be available, including provision
> for CGI scripts.

I'd like to see a server where we could all have log on accounts.
then we'd all have space plus the ability to run programs where the
data lives rather then move the data.  I could supply a computer of
some sort for that purpose if needed.  I've got some older Sun
workstations that could run Solaris.  These are slow but bulet proof.
and could be run "headless" (sans keyboard and monitor)

--
   Chris Albertson
   chrisalbertson90278@yahoo.com