[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bad Data Problem
It would appear that the bad data problem has been cured. I finally found
an open pin on an HC74 that needed to be tied down. But I am wary of
claiming victory. It has only been 24 hours or so. I have tried all the
usual operating modes that used to cause problems. I will just have to
keep testing and see.
This means MIKE is ready to go out the door.
The next thing on my list is to work on the Stamp code so that the Dec
motor will stay energized while the clamp is applied. I think there is
just enough room to do this.
Beyond this, I am hard pressed to think of things that I want to change.
I have looked at the RA drive, and it will not be easy to extend the range
beyond it's present 45 degrees. I have thought up a scheme that uses a
pulley that might get 120 degrees. I will think about it.