Data Last Night

I ran TOM1 last night and got most of 5 fields.  This translates to 11 CD
ROMs of data.  They are not full, and one run is mostly garbage due to the
moon.  This is just an indication of how much data can be taken on a long
night with clear sky.

I got up at 6 AM to turn off the system before the sun shining on the RA
limit switch could cause a hang.  By 8:30 I had all the data on CD ROM with
a look at a few frames to see the quality.  Really only two good runs.  But
a few images elsewhere to add to long term data.

Hmmmm!  TOM1, TOM2, and TOM3 and a good night would produce 33 CD ROMs of data.

Tom Droege