TOM2 Progress

TOM2 is slowly coming on line.  The present problem is that the RA drive is
not even close.  I have set it to the rate that is supposed to be correct,
but stars are moving West in the images.  I guess this means that the drive
rate is too slow.  I always get such signs wrong.  Tomorrow I will make
more careful measurements.  Tonight it is time to quit.  But I see star
fields and things are generally working.  I am pointing pretty close to
north.

The I camera looks pretty funny.  Either a bad lens or a really strange
camera.  One just has to keep beating down the problems.  This is a good
use for a bright moon.  I am trying to take data with TOM1.  It looks fair
so far.

Tom Droege