Re: Soliciting criticism

Just looking at the thumbnail pictures of the two graphs
I can see the slopes are diferent.  I think you have a good,
graphic and intuitive way to compare data reduction pipelines.
You want all the green and red points to lie on a straight
horizontal line on the bottom of the graph.
sps2x uses,sps2x uses, I think PSF fitting while sextrator does aperature
photometery.   I think PSF fitting while sextrator does aperature
photometery.
One thing required by the psf fitting technique is a good psf
model.

--

--
   Chris Albertson