ConCams

  The ConCam (CONtinuous CAMera) project has set up very small telescopes
at several sites around the world.  The telescopes take pictures of the
night (and day) sky continuously, putting all images on WWW pages.
For links to the currently operating CONCAMs, go to

       http://concam.net/

  I am told that this project "turns up various flashes about once per night."
The flashes are objects which appear in a single image, but not in
others take about 5 minutes earlier or later.  Unfortunately, at the moment,
I believe that all such events must be discovered by visual examination
of images.

  Still, a valuable resource for people who might suspect that they
have found some bright transient object ... check to see if the CONCAMs
saw it, too.

                                      Michael Richmond