Re: GSC 00279 00321

OK, I got some more data on this. It is here:

http://www.lolife.com/gsc279-321/

20020531.jpg  Light curve from first night
20020601.jpg  Light curve from second night
combined.jpg  Light curve of both nights
combined.txt  Data from both nights

The period seems to be around 0.128 days. I'm going to try to get a phase
plot and an ephemeris. I'm also going to cross-check other sources to get an
idea of the color. Between my data, the TASS data and other sources we
should be able to get close to figuring this one out.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,
Michael Koppelman