Re: GSC 0279 0321 is probably not an eclipser (also note on colour index use)

I got over 3 hours of data, too. I am crunching it now. The suspense is
killing me! Based on my calculations, I am fairly certain that we are
going to see << 1d period. I was catching a minimum around 10:30pm CDT and
according to a slightly greater than 1 day period, it should not have come
until about 2am. I think the thing is sine waving up and down around 0.127
days, but we'll have more data anon.

Michael

PS - My apologies to those that are sick and tired of this damn star!