FW: Announcing, Select-1.2

All,

Let me interrupt the fascinating discussion (and I do mean fascinating, keep
it up guys, you're educating me!) with a brief announcement:

For those of you who are using selectun.pl or selectcy.pl and have been
wondering
how you can go about making permanent copies of all those pretty curves
you've been generating from Tom Droege's dataset 23, Select-1.2 has come to
the rescue.

Point your browsers at:

http://a188-l009.rit.edu/tass/software/select/select_v1_2/

Where Michael Richmond has kindly placed the most recent release I've
provided to him.

Select 1.2 is now able to generate .png and .ps files.  A few other minor
fixes
have been included as well.

Mike Sallman has generously provided the .png and .ps updates.  Thanks Mike!

Once again, enjoy!

Rich Knowles
Oxford, OH