Re: Features for a Select-2.0 Applet?

I just tried this today. Very nice!

My suggestions would be:

1. Compute the WS statistic and be able to next through the file in
descending order of WS.
2. Keep preferences in a .selectun file so we don't have to edit the file
every time we get a new version.
3. If using Java I second the motion to avoid any other software
dependencies.

Also, the 1.2 version seems to be plotting stuff a bit weird for me, where
there are overlapping lines. I can send you a plot if you'd like, or maybe
that's a feature I don't understand?

Cheers,
Michael