Re: A Little Project

I would offer a suggestion.  Make sure you only encode the column
numbers in one location, and use that variable (maybe you are already
doing this) in the rest of the script.

Then, if you wanted to, use A*p*p*C*o*n*f*i*g (Perl module, * modified to get
through the TASS filter...), or some other perl module which
read config files, to grab the column information needed, and place
into those previously used variables.  I can throw a script someone's way
which uses A*p*p*C*o*n*f*i*g if you want to try that.

Cheers,
Rob

Date sent:      	Sat, 08 Jun 2002 13:19:35 -0500
To:             	Tom Droege <tdroege2@earthlink.net>,