Re: Negative Welch-Stetson Index

One of my early projects is to do a better job of removing stars around
chip defects and edges.  Michael is pretty conservative and does not throw
very much away.  I am going to try throwing a lot more stuff away.

There are obvious "dips" in the stars that are due to a star going over a
weak pixel.  As I have said, I plan to process this data several times and
some of it many times until I get it as right as can be.

Tom Droege