Re: TASS CD 23 and loneos.phot

Apologies

Most to possibly all of the VJ-Ic in the Brian Skiff photometry file I
used are calculated from BJ-VJ.

Unfortunately I had inadequate documentation in my possession and it
seems that not only was using an old copy but also one that had been
_modified_ from Brian's original.

The VJ magnitudes in his file are still measures.

Cheers

John G.