Re: HD 116274

I caught a minimum on this one last night and phased it with the
previous night. See:

http://www.lolife.com/astronomy/hd116274/hd116274_phase.jpg

This could easily be 1/2 of the period. It's still really rough. If you
double the period, the two nights don't move in relation to each other,
so they are part of the same part of the curve (assuming 0.3 and/or 0.6
is in the ballpark).

If the period is 0.3, it may be another RR Lyr star. If it's 0.6, the
eclipse could have some flatness at the bottom.

Cheers,
Michael Koppelman