Re: HD 116274

--- Michael Koppelman <lolife@bitstream.net> wrote:
> If the period is 0.3, it may be another RR Lyr star. If it's 0.6, the
> eclipse could have some flatness at the bottom.

I checked the ASAS3 data, and the best fitting periods are 0.6046 days
and 0.867 days (the first being the more likely when the data are
combined with those of Stardial).  The primary minimum looks about 0.1
mag deeper than the secondary, this "confirms" it's an EW.  Both minima
look indeed rather broad, but the ASAS data are not accurate enough to
be certain they are really flatbottomed.

Patrick