Re: re flashers

I have only been looking at data sets with 7 or more daily
measurements.  Usually the points are within the measurement error for the
mag measured, with one high day in both channels.

While the I channel might be funny (I doubt it) the V channel should be OK,
else why would we match up to real variable stars.  I.e. use the data to
pick out known variables as I just demonstrated.  These high points are
coming up in the same data sets and with similar WS statistic.

Tom Droege