Re: Flashers

Sorry, on rereading the below, I see it was misleading.  I just assumed
that everyone knew that we took simultaneous V and I images and assumed
that you all would know that both were brightening or I would not have
commented.  I do know about cosmic rays having worked a while on the Auger
project at Fermilab.  The probability of a simultaneous hit can be much
lower than one might think.  Cosmic rays can come up to 10E20 ev.  This
makes showers with a gazillion particles and if one happens to hit the area
of the camera, ...  But they don't come very often or I would be peddling
my cameras to the Auger project as detectors.

Tom Dreoge