Re: TASS Interface Down?

In a message dated 12/9/2003 8:43:08 PM Central Standard Time, varsao@fullzero.com.ar writes:

Doug and all,

There are 14 observations ranging from 10.98 to 13.36.
I think that the problem is in the format of your query.
Actually there is a mistake in the example in the webpage:
If you enter:

042527.4+163324.0

you'll get no data because there should be an space between AR and DEC:

042527.4 +163324.0

So, a lot of people is getting "no data" when there are.
This needs to be corrected. I had the same problem when I first tried it!

Cheers,
Sebastian.

Sebastian:
Thanks for the information.  As soon as the web site comes back up I'll give it a try.
Regards,
Doug