[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: CCDs
- From: "Thomas F. Droege" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 20:47:29 -0500
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
My first plan is to run as long as possible. My PSA is down a little
and I may last a while. My doctor will not make a prediction.
When I can no longer run, I will put out a call for those who want to
come with a truck and pick up a complete system. These will have first
call. After that, I will give away pieces. Just follow the mail list
to keep informed.
On Wed, 10 May 2006 15:18:39 -0700 (PDT), "Wm. Bruce Weaver PhD"
> Hi Tom,
> I was trying to make some plans for my hardware time this summer...hwerre
> are you in your process about the equipment we've discussed?
> Wm. Bruce Weaver, Ph.D.
> Monterey Institute for Research in Astronomy
> 200 Eighth Street, Marina CA 93933
> (831-883-1000) Fax: 883-1031
> Dedicated to Research and Education in Astronomy For Over 30 Years.
Thomas F. Droege
- Re: CCDs
- From: "Wm. Bruce Weaver PhD" <firstname.lastname@example.org>